Tuesday, March 21, 2006

silences

sory for the quiet again, i spent yesterday in a miserable state getting al twitchy and having to go to hipsital today on my own to get the results of my thrombophilia tests. my mother in law terry is coming now so I feel a lot better, was getting very anxious, it is amazing how if you think about somthing for long enough, you can make it worse than it really is.

i also had amgst brought on my pregnancy yoga. some of the women there are not very nice. they are marginalising and picking on one memebr of the session as she is a single parent, and being judgemental. They also are a bit older than me, and have more money free to spend on their beans, this, plus their comments on how you should have verything ready by 30 weeks send me into a panic. we couldnt buy anothing else for the bean this month, and i fel like a bad parent wvwn though he isnt here yet. anyway, all this culminated so i was in a foul mood and felt rotton. thank god for david cooking for me, and my mama giving me a pep talk and davids mama coming today!

No comments: