Wednesday, February 21, 2007

bum week

I am having a bum week, and i find it cathartic to moan. here is why:

1- my work do not value me in any shape or form. I have no office space, no access to a computer, no where to do any marking or prep, or see students. I am reduced to sitting in the lobby, and made to feel (and look like) no one cares about my input or effort. do not get me started on the pay.

2- my phd is just going on and on and on. my supervisor didnt really rate the last chapter, but on the up side did give me some better feedback, so i can go about fixing it. but it is just dragging on.

3- our house if TINY! and i broke my favourite mirror. grrr

4- i have a stinking cold.

5- I need, but cannt afford a hair cut.

all of this is making me feel rubbish. I know i am veyr luck to have a husband, and a baby and a house, i am just lacking perspective this week. next time i post i will have pictures of rome and fin.

No comments: