Tuesday, December 06, 2005

baby news

yesterday david and i got our scan date! we are going on monday, and i am so excited. it will be odd to meet the person who has been making me sick for so long! I am also really newvous, and anxious that everything will be ok. i kniw it probably is ok, but it doesnt stop my imagination worrying about all the things that could be wrong. this is a new found capacity for me, worrying about non work related issues, but it is good and normal (i think)

i am in work early (before the building opened!) today to sort out the admit from marking essays. Temporary tutors really are treated like dirt, we arnt paid for marking or any of the admin, yet it is expected that we do it. God know when I am supposed to actually work on my phd. mybe in that illusiev 8th day of the week which I am sure to discover at this rate.

it is david bday this thursday, all the pressies are wrapped and the evening out is booked.... now all i would like is for us both to be able to relax and have a nice day. plus i have a special supprise planned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THE SURPRISE YOU KNOW........

Anonymous said...

post the scan on this page! nah, just kidding... very exciting, all this. axx