Sunday, August 21, 2005

packing

afternoon. i am covered in all sorts of dust and grime and crap from trying to sort out when i need to trake with me when I move. i have discovered that packing is too stages,

1- sort out all the rubbish
2- jam it in boxes.

i am still at stage one- and i am having a good time stuffing things in bags for the charity shop beofre i am plagued with doubt and end up reclaiming it. so if you live in the portsmouth area and wounder why the charity shops are so naff, its becuase all the stuff is still at my house!

regarding the Friendly Fire chapter I ahve done 9000 words now (yippeee) so that is on target and should get finsihed around the end of august. I also have a shed load of teaching to plan for next term, alculding my OWN UNIT on war and memory. this may not sound like much to you, but being asked to teaching you own thing is a big deal and it has made me smile all weekend.

if you get bored try these two, they are my fav blogs: www.pretendingsanity.com & www.glampyre.com

No comments: