Wednesday, June 14, 2006

still here

yes, still here sat around. apparently my mother in law (hi terry!) thinks i am going nuts sat at home, david pointed out to me that there was a fine line between my normal mental state and nuts before! cheeky git.

i just got an email from my friend nicky, she had the perfect birth! no pain relief and was just an all out star. i dont know if i have told you my theory on this, but here we go: i think births are like a-levels, only so many good ones to go around, so if all my friends have perfect births, then there wont be any left and i will have to have a c-section. i know this makes no sense in the universal pattern of things, but it is an idea quite firmly rooted in my head. odd. maybe i am going a little bit funny sat at home after all.

come on bean!!! 6 days overdue now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Rachel it will happen soon babe hang in there, Tyler was 6 days late remember.Kyle too would probably have been late had it not been for being induced two weeks early. It's a classic case of lazy arse boys and they dont change as they get older either!!!

Wishing you and David all the best sweetie, looking forward to seeing the 3 of you soon.(He cant posibly stay in there forever ;-p )

Love n hugs

Kerry, Luke and boys.xxxx

rachel said...

ahhhh. thanks, hes only got till monday.... so he cant be lazy that much longer....