Thursday, June 15, 2006

yes still here

saw the midwife today for my 41 (!!!!) week appointment. this is the one based in portsmouth, they kept us waiting for 45 minutes and then said that i may be "a bit stressed" give the woman a medal, godness knows all that medical training has come in handy for making that diognosis!!


anyway, today is going to be spent reading new scientist magazines lent to me by ben to try and strop my brain rotting, cleaning the kitching floor on my hands and knees (someone told me it started thier mums labour) and probably watching football of some type. woopdie doo. i can just about remember the days when i went to work at 7, then went to tescos and then to yoga, i am sure i used to be able to do thingsz without wincing or it being painful. i suppose that all this is the kind of thing you forgot once the baby is here, if i seem in danger of forgetting, can someone please remind me?!

No comments: