Saturday, January 07, 2006

bridget jones music...

all by myself....... dont wanna be..... all by myself.....

david has gone to london to work for his hollidaying parents for the weekend, and i am a solo rachel. i should be using this time to get some work done, but instead i am kicking around feeling sorry for myself. plus i was sick this morning, for no obvious reason what so ever, which was horrible. yuck.

but good news! yesterday my amiga janet passed her viva and will now be called, DR JANET!! yippee for her. it is the reward for staying focused during hard times and i cant think of any one who deserves it more than her. so congrats!

next week i have to go to the thrombosis clinic, to see if my blood is going to be ok to have a natural birth with no nasty injections being needed everyday. i had a PE when i was 17, and so now i am a medical freak of anti natal!

No comments: