Tuesday, January 31, 2006

happy birthday to me (for yesterday)

Yes I am now 25, that is 1/4 of a century! *panic* I had a great day, here is what i did.

David got me breakfast of eggs and soldiers in bed and i got to open my pressies whilst trying to stop the kitten from eating it! Davuid got me a great print with red flowers, a cabinet of a sort of shaker style, a beautiful necklace, a girly thrown and cushion and a star thing that hangs on door nobs. plus i also had cake, ballons and flowers and lots of hugs. i had to pop into both places of work, and when i got back i found out my car is booked in to be fixed on thursday, RESULT! I also got smellies from sophie, and money from my grandma and lots of happy bday texts.

we then went to a pub in old portsmouth, and watched the sun set, before metting my friend ali for a qiick non-alcholic drink, she gave me a necklace..... my mum and brother and karen his girlfriend then arrived (while i was in the bath) and we did more pressies. (i am spolit) they got me snufty pink jumper, argos vouchers (am ddef getting old!) a gardening book (to help transform the somme esq garden) a jamie oliver book (pukka!) and a necklace. Oh, and a calander of the yummy man from angel. which will be scoffed at by the academics at work who are cleaver than me haha!

we then all went out for italian food overlooking a harbour and i ate LOTS, a whole three coursemeals. I then couldnt sleep all night because the bean was kicking or doing the cancan, and i kept having weird dreams about winning the lottery and zombies. no more tirimsu for me!

it was a fantastic day, i am so lucky to have such a great dave and family. thank you! camera batteries ran out, but pictures will follow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lovely day and the meal was really really good. Must remember no need for pudding after two courses. d'oh

rachel said...

yes, a lesson that i jsut cant seem to learn! how was bournmouth?

pretendingsanity said...

happy birthday!!!