Sunday, January 15, 2006

roast dinner

for me tonight at my mums, yummy. still seem to be way better in the yunny stakes than mine! i have had a nice weekend... yoga on friday and i made david come with me. the silence was broken on the odd occasion by him going "ooouuucchhh." which was quite funny. david has been away in london working this weekend again so on saturday i went to see my brother and ate his food for a bit, then in the evening managed 1 hour at a party full of salsa wankers, who refuse to talk to you uless you go to their slase class. i do not go to their salsa class, so it was a dull hour. i would have been better off indoors watching csi. today i am swimming them off to my mums to eat her food. this food thing seems to have become a bit of a theme, but i am still being very good, lots of fruit and veg!

may even get some knitting done today....

No comments: