Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday!!

Today i might actually get some work done on my phd. Yesterday was SO busy, when I got home i felt like i was in a coma. I spent all mornign seeing students with essay/personal issues, then ate lunch at my desk while i did research, i then spent the afternoon listening and assesing student presentations. In addition i have done most of the admin for the unit i run and some research on gulf war films.

pheww! really didnt want to wake up today, but at least it is quite an easy one. I have an hour of teaching, then lunch with a friend, then some serious research in the afternoon with yoga tonight actually today should be quite fun.

david had the day off yesterday, and "did" the room for the bean. It looks so amazing! and not at all over cutsey or sterile. It is painted cream (kinda a yellowish cream if you ask me) with a boarder with bears and dogs on (nicer than it sounds). we have a cot, a changing table, a wardrobe and a rocking chair in their... with a few nice touches like the patchwork throw david brought at ikea. it just looks like it was put togehter with so much love.

i am awaiting the arrivial of my email win (like pressies only you get a credit card bill!) of maternity clothes so i can wear more than one outfit. Its not like i dont yet not fit in my clothes, just the make me look SO SO pregnant. (which due to my existing roundness is not a good thing!) haha

No comments: