Sunday, October 09, 2005

hurray for the weekend.

Yes, I am doing NO work at all this weekend. (except watching films for teaching, which doesnt count) I have instead been bumming around with my lovely supportive husband, doing grown up things, like, BUYING a washing machine and a fridge! This is exciting, as this Monday I have to go to the solicitiers to sign the papers for the house!!woopie dooo. I think our lives are changing in so many ways, this has to be a good thing. Moving on!

I have also been to see my mama, and she is well. Adam has a stinking hangover from a boat party, but says he has learnt a life lessson: beer, wine and vodka will do you no good.

David is running in the Great South Run today, so 10 m in uner 1.30 to more or less beat last year...... I am going to watch, an was thinking of taking my this-week-deserted knitting, the writst warmers for the bro.

No comments: