Friday, October 07, 2005

some issues again

ok, so first thing, i didnt get the job, but, actually its ok. i think they gave it to someone they knew who is a nice guy. plus i have been offered a few hours teaching here and there so i can quit teaching a-level. i am feeling very calm about the whole thing, so all the pre interview hysteria was for nothing and probably just made me more stresed.

i am going to spend the weekend editing my article, and watching dave do the great south run! how amazing is my boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so great! So pragmatic. Good luck to Dave. Is he running for charity? If so can I make a donation? Let me know. If not will send him a hero gift!
SP6

rachel said...

He is running for a charity that provides servies for those with a mental handicap. I think it is too late for donations, but he is also doing the London marathon next year, so maybe for then?

Anonymous said...

OK!! Hope he does well. Enjoy the support act you'll be for him!