Monday, October 03, 2005

some issues


office: I am now moved and more or less sorted.

party last night: very nice, especially the puddings.

phd: no work being done on that as I forgot to email the more recent chapter draft to myself. doh!

interview: a crushing fear come across me when i say the word. i met one of the other people being interviewd mast night and she is 1- blond 2-chatty and bubbley 3-obviously loved and adored by all those lecturers present. i have no chance.

cats: happy as far as I know. loving that the bed more blankets on it.

david: the finger nail is now falling off from when he shut it in the door and he is training for the Great South run on Sunday. (i am very proud)

teaching: all up in the air

moving house: also all up in teh air and i found out today i cant have the sink i really love. gutted.

computer: office one CAUGHT FIRE this morning!

other work: plodding allong nicely

PG Forum drinks: all organised but I am dreading it!

knitting: red wrist warmers for my brave account lckly brother

Dinner: out tongit to celebrate the brain of my amiga Janet, was has dammit, finished her Thesis! Girl you rock!

No comments: