Tuesday, October 11, 2005

total lock of knitting

yes, this week hjas had a TOTAL lack of knitting. I have been working hrad on my article and egtting the teaching ready, and when i come home i have been falling asleep on the sofa. although, yesterday i was woken up by david with beautiful bunch of roses and lilles, which was so nice to nearly made me cry! i think the work pressure has turned me into a total soppy rachel.

i am starting the teaching on my new unit today, and although it is totally full with eager little historians, I am please with the amount of planning i have done and i think it is ready to be seen by someone other than me! so, i will let you know how it goes.

i did go and sign the papers for the house yesterday, but the actualy exchange isnt until friday, and then we can relax as we wiull have somewhere to live at the end of the month! got to go now and get on with work.... i hope you are enjoying your job as much as i enjoy mine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep your work/life bance in check and don't let the pressure get to you too much!
Thinking of you
SP