Friday, November 04, 2005

end of the week

thank god it is friday, now i love my job, but another day would kill me dead. i keep waking up at funny times of the night, worrying about abstraqct things like "did i book the dvd player for my film class" and "did i rememebr to email so and so about organising conference catering?" i think my brain is having problems switching off.

to combat this i have started a new knitting project. i am making, wait for it, leg warmers! (FAME!) a la jane fonda. i will wear them only not at work, so no one can moan at me about being embarassing. plus anyway, i actually do think they are quite cute.

yesterday, i spent some tmie when i should have been making thesis corrections, looking a friends reunited. i cant remember some of the people on my juniour school (sorry) but some of the carears of my secondary mob seem very unlikly. for example, i cant believe out of a whole year, at least 95% got a degree. its not that i dont think them cleaver, maybe i just cant imagine them anywhere else but at school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend! Just posted something for you.
SP6