Thursday, November 17, 2005

pnoing noinoing

i thought i would continue the trend on naming posts after silly noises- this is the noise off the eminem song. not that im a big fan, i just like the noise. (as in its make his pee pee go...)

today i have no headache, it is still a bit of a ghost that could come back to haunt me- but I am pushing on with work today when yesterday i had to ring ni sick, which i NEVER do, which goes to show how trully crappy i was feeling.

so yesterday i played with the kitties, and work on my friends alison xmas perssie, which everyone who has seen it said has great is was! ( i am a big present tease) but now i really want to keep it for myself and my expereince some festive seperation anxiety when i come to wrapping this baby up!

today the builder is also coming to fix the leak in our toilet, which is good news all round. and some more good news id my xmas cactus, which had this strage mould on it, has burst into sexy loevly pink flower and work! the lady i share an office with (which is really nice) gave it some water and not the mould is going away! i am a bad cactus owner, and i feel guilty now for not watering it more.

No comments: