Saturday, November 26, 2005

knitting and babies

today i am determined to finish two of my knitting scarfs with are destined to become xmas pressies, they are a k5, p5, k5 pattern that makes little squares. I am using the chunky denim yarn, so they are nice and snofty soft. so that the knittting taken care off.

i am also marking, coming to the end of one batch and starting the next. the good thing is i quite enjoying making the second ones as the titles give the student more chance to express their own interests and i normally get some pretty funky essays.

my friedn janet is down (in the bath at eh mo) to come to see the maternity hospital with me. Although I live in Portsmouth, i HATE the hospital here it is horrible and just reminds me of when I have my lung embolism when I was 17. |The nice doctor said i could instead go to chichester, and so I am off to there to have a look today.

I am a lucky girl as I have the choice, but dave is away earning xmas pressie so jaet (super hero) has stepped into the panic and is coming with me.... we will also be going to my friend's kids bday party. freya may is 4 today! HAppy birthday freya!

No comments: