Thursday, November 10, 2005

teaching observation

next friday i am being observed by a senior member of staff doing teaching. i dont mind this, in fact, they have alwyas been pretty posative, but they are coming to the worst class! it starts at 9am, which seems to be too much for the majority of the students. they are also not as engaged, and i am worried that this will reflect on me. i have a powerpoint, a dvd and they should be bringing pictures of their fav buildings (if they remember) as well as questions to do that relate to the reading. i have been thinking about it, and i dont see any other way of getting them to talk.

i am starting the relaxing offensive today. i am going to listen to my hippy tape, and go for a swim. my friend kev is then taking me to look at fish in the pet shop, as apparently this is relaxing. (i do have my own fish at home, but apparently they arnt relaxing enough!) hahaha.

No comments: