Tuesday, November 01, 2005

today

i am mostly feeling sick and run down. yesterday was manic, i gave 2 seminar classes, a massive lecture and a paper. today i am finished at 1.30 and then i am going homw to recover. and then maybe to the supermarket. what an excitnig life i lead! all i can say is roll on next week.

knitting group is tongiht, but im not going as no one has bothered to invite me. i think they have decided im not wanted ni the group, and so they jst doint text me to invite anymore. i suppose knitting is gone back to being a solo activity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it isn't because you didn't go one time, because you were annoyed? i dimly remember... they are fiends for not inviting you in any case. who knew knitting was so cut and thrust.
wish me luck as i now go shopping for leaving presents for my colleague...
axx

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up! Why don't you go anyway! Brazen it out! Thinking of you SP6

rachel said...

I think maybe I am being a bit over touchy about it, but it has hurt my feelings and i dont quite feel welcome anymore. anyway, thanks for being so nice!