Friday, September 30, 2005

good news

adam has been let of out the grim meca of concrete that is southampton general hospital. he srill has some pain but apparently not enough for an operation. he has to keep an eye on it (metaphorically) and go back if it hurts more.

i am starting to wonder if i am a difficult person to deal with. i have two cases.

case 1: kning group met on sunday this week, an no one bothered to txt me to invite me. i got upset, and asked one of the members if they had had one. she lied and said they hadnt when i know they did...... so they either couldnt be bothered to invite me, or dont like me. not sure that either quaility is some thing i look for in a friend.

case 2: having been lumbered with organising the graduate welcome drinks, i have now found out that the pg coordinator wants to change the time, and expects me to do all the re-arranging. i told him in the nicest possible way to do it himself.

see. these are cases where i think i am being reasonable? do you agree? i dount want to sound pariniod. and in fact, some one has suggested that i got "upset becasue i am under a lto of pressure." iu think that even if there was no pressed i would still be pissed off! anyway, last night i had the type og nightmare that carries on even if you wake up a few times in the night. i was about zombies, and the little girl who is in the tv show the 4400. (which i have never seen so that shows the power of adverts!) i must have been rubbing my eye in my sleep, and now it is all swolen and puffed up and i look like the night of the living dead myself. damn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FeedDigest Receives Angel Funding To Extend Services
Feed manipulation and content syndication service FeedDigest has announced it has received a significant amount of angel funding to enable it to extend its service and feature set.
Hi, I’m new to blogging and I’m trying to figure this thing out! I think my kids were born knowing how to do this thing… but not me! I had no idea there are so many neat sites out there. I’m looking for info on Gold Test Kit and landed here just looking around. Would you mind if I add you to my favorites and just drop by every once in a while?

pretendingsanity said...

That is way way crappy about the knitting group. I think you have every right to be pissed. you can come knit with me!