Monday, September 19, 2005

tell me why i dont like mondays

actually, i dont mind them, i just am having a bum one otday as i have so damn much to do! firstly i had to hang around at the hospital to get a blood test done for over an hour. (hospitals are great places for feeling ill- everyone looks so damn miseable) now i am at uni, and i have just today to sort out my unit for the first year on war and memory. i have had some good feedback on it so far, and i have a few things to change. I really want to maske a success of this to show anyone who cares that i am a good teacher and i can handle this level of responsibility.

anyway, i also have some legal mortgage type forms to fill out, and they confuse me and make me feel a bit think and infuriated at the same time. example: one of the searches done by the soliciter showed that there was a "clinical contanimant risk" near the house. i panic, and it turns out the be the very hospital i was sat in today, which i dont consider a risk at all! so i think they just di it to confuse me.

anyway, i had a ncie evening in the pub with sarch, i didnt drink hardly anything and yet i still managed to fall upstaris and split open my knee, which has now bleed all over my favouriste jeans! damn high heels, still on the up side i am two rows off finishing my mittens. i have to say they are a bit chunky but i am sure they will be very warm.

No comments: