Thursday, September 15, 2005

secret knitting pal questions

Secret Pal 6
I have done this survey so many times before, but the answers seem to change at times.
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?

I like almost all yarn, but not the weird scratch acrylic stuff.

2. Do you spin? Crochet?

Neither yet, but I would love to learn!

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)

Smoke yuk. Everything else ok!

4. How long have you been knitting?

8 months ish.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

No. (too much temptation)

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)

Flowers, cookies, fresh washing.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?

Unfortunately! :)

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?

I keep a scrap book of things my husband and I have done, and I am learning to sew.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s?

Mps yes! I like all sorts- the manics, coldplay, franz ferdinand, um, nirvana, kaiser cheifs, the killers....

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?

Love all colours- supprise me!

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

Married with 1 cat, one kitten and some fish.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)

Be happy, finish the PHD, get a proper job, and have children.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?

I love soft yarn- i have been toying with kidsilk haze. mmmmmm.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

none really.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?Making things for my nephews

Ever ongoing shrug! Being brave enough to try and proper jumpoer or cardi..

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Quick things and BIG bad ass yarn.

17. What are you knitting right now?

shrug and baby cardigan.

18. What do you think about ponchos?


Love them

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?

Depends on the project

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

Bamboo

21. Are you a sock knitter?

Not yet.

22. How did you learn to knit?

My friend yvonne taught me.

23. How old is your oldest UFO?

6 months?

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?

dont really have one.

25. What is your favorite holiday?

My birthday?! Or Christmas.

26. Is there anything that you collect?

Yarn!! And yoga magazines. and plants.

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

I always buy the Rowan books.

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? LOts! will have to think about that.

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another??

Not at the mo.

30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like?

Size 5ish and I love all socks!!

No comments: