Wednesday, September 28, 2005

moving office

today i lugged all my stuff (5 trolly loads of books and folders) to my new temporary office. this may not seem great to you, but it is really nice to be away from the PG rooms and into a real staff office. Not that I dont love the PG rooms, they are great as are the people, I jsut feel that now I am thought of as a min-member of staff, which is a sort of reward for working like a dog for them for three years. i am sharing this room with a lady i dont know yet, but i am looking forward to meeting her and saying howdy.

alart from that, i have been busy organisnig the welcome events for the PG Forum. Altough in theory there is a committe of people to help me do this, I always seem to end up doing it on my own, and getting v wound up. grrr. never mind, it is all done now, and maybve at some point someone will say thank you for all the effort. (or actually maybe not, thats just the sort of place this is)

it is times like this i wish i had a web cam. i normally think they are only for perverts, but i am sat here in my fab new rowan hat, and i thinlk i look like a lama farmer! and also maybe like a mental patient out for a walk...... my firends who still have a sense of style will be horrified. still, as far as crimes against humanity go, a bad hat isnt too big a deal. not compared to the bigger things, like some git eating all th vege food for lunch. (double grrr)

i want everyone who reads this to send out good vibes to my friend janet- she is finishing her thesis and needs posative thoughts. Go Janet!

1 comment:

Furniture Movers UAE said...

Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point.