Wednesday, September 28, 2005

productive day

yesterday i have the kind of productive day that makes me look like an organising machine. i got up at an ungodly hour, and drove to a primary school that was described as being "outside chichester" and was infact very near bognor regis! i then taught for three hours on how to interview wwii vets, bt easy when your audience is 6 years old! i then drove to fareham, and taught an AS class on risorgimento and the civil wars of the 1820s and 30s, I then taught A2 on the casus of wwii. and it all went without hitch, and i am amazed, perhpas I should be liek this mroe often!

i have also been asked by the ever fabulous janet to give the opening paper for the history seminar series, i will do it on friendly fire- so any ideas for a picture i can put on the post let me know. i have also been alocated a PROPER office on the history dept, rather than my crappy PG space, this is GREAT news, although I dont know the people i am sharing with. HUmmmm.

No comments: