Wednesday, September 21, 2005

the wall

no- i havnt become a pink floyd fan, i am refering the wall in my garden. no normal wall, in fact it is a big f-off 8 ft high wall, which i have the pleaseure of falling off on monday. this has led to some serious bruising, scrapes and bleeding and even more serious (for david) moaning on and on about the agony.

i basically got locked out, and my lovely neighbour let me into her garden and i climbed the wall with a ladder. it was when i was sitting a-top of the monster structure i realised i was wearing heels, and couldnt jump becuase i would probably break my ankle. so instead i tried to lover myself down facing the wall. it turns out this was a DUMB ASS idea becuase i just slipped doen the length of the wall, (which ised to be an air raid shelter and is full of rusty nails) and now i look like i need self-harming therepy or the police to save me from a wife-beating husband.

also, the students at college thought this was really funny, and they were amazed to find out i was sober when this little adventure took place. the staff were no better, regard conversation with simon (boss):

Me: Look at my poor arm, I fell of a wall. (pull mock sad face)
Simon: What do you want, a certificate or somthing? (real laughing)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are yu going to survive SP6 in one piece or should I just send you a first aid kit next?

Anonymous said...

poor thing! are you just one large bruise these days? axx

rachel said...

I am one giant bruise. Ouch. I am hoping to survive to send/be sent lots more wool! perhaps i should invest in some glasses, might avert some accidents?